This weekend, the streets will be filled with fake cobwebs, bedazzled pumpkin faces and ghastly Nicki Minaj impersonators. Yes, Halloween is here again…and it’s not going to snow this year!!! (But Hurricane Sandy is on its way, we just can’t win with Mother Nature)
The most fun part of the holiday is choosing a costume, but the bigger dilemma is…where to go show it off? Below is a list of parades and parties to attend, locally in Brooklyn for your ghouly pleasure. Trick or treat!
1) 5 Brooklyn Parties Worth Dressing Up For: 5 places in Brooklyn to show off your bunny or sharp claws.
2) Halloween for the Kiddies: The youngins gotta have their fun too.
3) Booze and Boos: Get your drink and scare on at the same damn time!
4) Brunches, Masquerades and Little Black Dresses: till your stomach and eyes are content.
5) Brooklyn Halloween Show: Zombies vs. Monsters in a wrestling ring? Knock yourself out.
Most importantly, be safe out there this weekend. You already know the freaks come out at night!
Follow me on Twitter: @BlacknBklyn